XXVIII Exhibition & Contest of Modern and Contemporary art "Russian Art Week" (season "2020-Autumn")
Application deadline: October 23, 2020 inclusive
Exhibition dates: November 3-8, 2020 (11.00-21.00) Exhibition opening: November 3, 2020, 18:00 Exhibition address: Danilovsky Congress Hall (Moscow, 71, Dubininskaya St., bldg. 5, metro Tulskaya / Paveletskaya, watch the way - 10 minutes on foot!).
- PERSONAL (Full-time) (you visit Moscow and bring artwork in person);
- ARTWORK (you ship artwork, we exhibit)
- ART PRINT (you send file, we print and exhibit as a photocopies)
PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN ART WEEK (season "2020-Autumn")
I. COMPETITION PROGRAM
1) International Painting Competition:
- Tradition Art Competition
- Modern Art Competition
- Contemporary Art Competition
- Abstract Painting Competition
- Watercolor Competition
- Dry Pastels Competition
2) International Graphic Competition
- Classic (academic) Graphic Competition
- Experimental Graphic Competition
- Book Graphic Competition
3) International Sculpture Competition
Easel (classical) sculpture competition
- Monumental sculpture competition
Modern (experimental) sculpture competition
Reliefs and bas-reliefs sculpture competition
4) International competition of author's dolls and toys
- Author's Dolls Competition
- Toys Competition
5) International Arts & Crafts Competition
- Arts & Crafts Competition
- Decorative Painting Competition
6) International Art Textile Competition
- Art Textile Competition
- Competition for non-woven textile materials
7) International Photography Competition
Art photography competition
Reportage photography competition
Travel photography competition
Wedding photography competition
Portrait photography competition
Each of these competitive programs is conducted as an independent project, in which the winners are determined, with its own jury.
II. EXHIBITION AND FAIR PROGRAM
The exhibition invites a wide audience of visitors with a genuine passion for art, from serious collectors to those who buy their first original work. Comfortable conditions for viewing art objects, their evaluation and conclusion of contracts with the authors are created for visitors. The uniqueness and exclusivity of the exhibition works will be a discovery for a wide audience of art lovers and connoisseurs.
Sections of the exhibition-fair:
1) Painting 2) Graphic 3) Sculpture 4) Graphic and communicative design 5) Video art and digital art 6) Textiles, arts & crafts 7) Equipment and materials for artists Categories of participants of the exhibition-fair: a) individual authors and creative teams; b) organizations-galleries and studios; c) educational institutions and organizations; d) commercial firms-producers and distributors of goods for the needs of artists, sculptors, designers, decorators, restorers.
III. International Forum of Curators
The mission of the Curatorial forum is to create a platform for discussions, networking and initiating new projects, including international ones. The forum will help to unite professionals and lovers of contemporary art, to make more visible and accessible artists ' workshops, independent art spaces and galleries. The project is aimed at supporting local initiatives in the field of contemporary art, expanding the audience and involving it in current cultural processes.
IV. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
The purpose of the conference is to identify and analyze cultural, artistic and aesthetic, organizational and practical problems of functioning of the sphere of contemporary art and the art market in the context of globalization and dialogue of cultures.
Section 1. "Innovations in art education". Section 2. "The vector of development and the main actual practice» Section 3. "Modern science of art and problems of humanitarian education". Section 4. "Contemporary art market: trends, creativity, institutions".
V. MASTER-CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, LECTURES AND CREATIVE MEETINGSИ
Details - Download Press Release (in Word. PDF format)